1. Read only trilogies or stand-alones?
Definitely trilogies! I usually cannot get enough of the books I like and always want more of the characters and the world was created. The problem with trilogies, though, that sometimes you have to wait books to be released and it’s neurotic!
2. Read only female or male authors?
When I think about it, I’m reading mostly female authors, however it’s not for any particular reason.
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Barnes & Noble for sure! Nothing can compare to the calmness and coziness of wandering through the bookstore! I can easily lose myself for hours in a bookstore.
4. All books become movies or TV shows?
Hmmmm… TV shows, because sometimes it’s impossible to fit a book in an hour long movie.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
It’s surly exciting to read 5 books a week, because I feel there’re so many books out there and so little time! But I would prefer to read a book slowly and stay longer in that magic place. If I really love a book I’m trying to read it as slow as possible, just to make it last longer!
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Author! It’s amazing how some people can turn their thoughts, fantasies and ideas into books.
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
There are few books I just can’t see myself live without and re-read them over and over again. So, without any doubt I would prefer to read my top 20, rather then new ones.
8. Be a librarian or bookseller?
Bookseller. I looove the smell of new books!
9. Only read your favorite genre or every genre except your favorite?
Only read my favorite genre. Because it’s my favorite! I read a lot of historical fiction, and to me it’s like a time-machine in action. Can’t see myself not reading my favorite genre.
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books. First of all, I like owning my own library so I can reach any book I want anytime. Secondly, an actual book in your hand it’s a feeling I can’t give up on. Although, sometimes E-Books are very comfortable to travel with. Normally I must take 5,463,215,552,131 books with me while I travel… imagine me caring actual physical books!